jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

Carla.

Dear Teacher:
Hi! My name is Carla, I'm 17 years old. I'm study architecture in Manuel Rose High School. I'd like to be an architect, but it's so hard!! you know...
I wanna be a writter and musician too!
I'm from Uruguay, I live in Las Piedras with my Mother and my sister. I have other sister but she lives in Paysandú.
I want to learn speak english very good, my dream is travel to UK and ride for London and Liverpool because I love The Beatles ♥
They are my philosophy! All my life is around them.
Well, I'm the president of the fan club of the "The Beatales" tribute band. It's great!
I go to lessons of guitar and sing, my teacher loves The Beatles too and he teachs me their songs!
Mu hobbies are sing, listen to music, write, paint my room (This is a crazy hobbie!! My room is colorful!!)
I wear extrange clothes and change the color of my hair, I'm ecologist, vegetarian and I love the 60's!!
As Barbara Streisand sings in a Musical to Broadway: "I'm a funny girl" ♪♫ Sometimes I don't know if the boys and girls laugh with me, or laugh of me!!... I like laugh with my friends, I'm nice to all the people... I don't care if all the people is nice to me or not.
I hate when people say bad things about other people, it's so sad!... I believe that all people are equal, we should respect all, don't discriminate!... I want all the world living in peace, but I know that is very hard, a lot of people is very strange and all they do is hurt.. I don't know what they thinks, I don't understand their minds!
People say I'm crazy, but I'm happy!! May people be right, but the world without crazy people like me would be boring! What do you think?

Peace, Love and Hapiness!
Carla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario