miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Tatiana.

Hello! My name is Tatiana Vellozo. I’m 18 years old.
I live in "El Dorado", 20 minutes from Las Piedras.
It is the first year course at theManuel Rose high school, after I went to the Liceo 18 de Mayo, which left me closer to my house, but now I have to travel by bus to get to high school. The reason why I had to change was because there are 6 of Architecture belonged so I come here.
Despite not knowing anyone, I was lucky, because I quickly adapted to the group and it was very important to me. I get along great with everyone, and most importantly is that I have new friends.
I'm studying architecture or rather Mathematics and Design because it seems a very nice career, but I'm still not convinced if I want to go to college, because it is a bit expensive and would have to apply for the scholarship to complete.
I live with my parents and my sister, she goes to the faculty of economics.
I also would like to be a chef, and do an English course and computer for future work today is very necessary, but my priority this year is to finish high school, and I do not take any matter.
I say goodbye and I hope this brief overview has served to know a little more.
kisses!!


1 comentario: