domingo, 27 de junio de 2010

Hope Of Deliverance - Paul McCartney

LISTENING THE SONG.

__When It Will Be Right, I Don't Know.

___We Live In Hope Of Deliverance From The __That You Wouldn't Mind Going, Going Along With My Plan.

__What It Will Be Like, I Don't Know.

__Darkness That Surrounds Us.

__And I Wouldn't Mind Knowing, Knowing Nº___

I Will Understand Someday, One ___.

You Will Understand Always,
Always From Now Until Then.

Nº ___

When It Will Be Right, I Don't Know.

What It Will Be ____, I Don't Know.

We Live In Hope Of Deliverance From The Darkness That Surrounds Us.

Hope Of Deliverance, Hope Of Deliverance.
Hope Of Deliverance From The Darkness That Surrounds Us. Nº ___

I Will ______ Be Hoping, Hoping.

You Will Always Be Holding, Holding
My Heart In Your Hand. I Will Understand. Nº ___

Hope Of Deliverance, Hope Of Deliverance.
Hope Of Deliverance From The Darkness That Surrounds Us.

Nº ___

ABOUT THE VIDEO:



True or False:

- Paul is singing in the Avenue.___

- In the video we can see two nuns___

- The train can’t stop, crashing the car.___

- Paul is playing bass guitar___

- A blond girl sings with Paul.___

THE HUMAN VALUES REFLECTED IN THIS SONG ARE:

_____________________________________________________________________


“Hope of Deliverance” was writed by Paul McCartney in 1992, incluied on his album “Off the Ground”

Sir James Paul McCartney (born 18 June 1942) is an English singer-songwriter,

composer, multi-instrumentalist, entrepreneur, record and film producer, poet, painter, and animal rights activist. Formerly ofThe Beatles andWings”, according to Guinness World Records, McCartney is the most successful songwriter in the history of popular music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario