jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

A personal job profile

Tatiana:

People have diferent personalities.
Mine are artistic and social.
I'm good at communicating with people.
I can speak english.
I have experience with computer.
I don't have special skills.
I like traveling and commuting.
I would like to be an architect and chef.
My working hours would be are 8.00 am. to 5.00 pm.

Carla:

People have different personalities.
Mine are artistic and investigative.
I'm good at communicating with people, I can speak english and spanish.
I have diplomas and special certificates of portuguese, gym and clown. I have experience in the show world working behind the scenes.
I like traveling, learn, sing and design.
I'd like to be an artist and architect. I'd have flesible hours. A job interesting and creative!
With friendly collegues, a very good salary!
I will love my working life!

Pamela:

People have diferent personalities. ... Ver más
Mine are artistic and social.
I'm good at communicating with people.
I can speak english and spanish.
I have experience in working in birthday and give private lessons to children
I like design, traveling and sing.
I would like to be an architect and interior designer
It's a interesting and creative job! I'd have flexible hours.
I'd have a good relationship with my collegues and my salary would be very good!

1 comentario:

  1. WOW!!!!Although there are some mistakes in your writings, I think you have worked fine. GOOD FOR YOU!!!

    ResponderEliminar