jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

Proyect: 3 Lifes, 3 Jobs, 3 Friends.




(A girl's waiting in a bar for her friend, When...)

PAME: Wh do you want?
TATI: I'm waiting for my friend, thank you.
PAME: Are you Tatiana? I'm Pamela Barquet!!
TATI: Yes! How are you?
PAME: Fine, Who is your friend?
TATI: Do you remember Carla Scarpenti?
PAME: Yes, the singer!
(Carla comes to the bar)
CARLA: Good Morning!
PAME AND TATI: Hello!
CARLA: Pamela? Hey! How are you? Are you working here?
PAME: Yes, What about your jobs?
TATI: I'm an architect. Is a interesting job! And very creative!
CARLA: I'm a famous singer in a band, is a great job! But is a little stressful, you know...
PAME: Well, this job is not perfect, but the salary is good and I have a great social life!
CARLA: I have no time to social life! The boys in the band are all my friends.
TATI: I have flexible hours, I can do other things in my free time.
PAME: What about your salary?
CARLA: I can't tell you! If I talk about my salary my manager will kill me!
TATI: My salary is really good!
PAME: I should be working! What do you want?
TATI: a coffe.
CARLA: me too... no!.. tea!... no!... just water.
PAME: Wait a moment...
(Pame is gone... Carla's phone rings)
CARLA: Is my manager! I should go to the Ed Sullivan's show in 10 minutes!
TATI: Don't worry, go!
CARLA: Can you see me tomorrow? Right here, 5 o'clock!
TATI: Yes!
CARLA: Great, see you!
TATI: Bye!!


1 comentario: