jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

Pamela.


Dear Teacher:
Hello, my name is Pamela and I am 17 years old. I am from Uruguay and live in the city of Las Piedras.
I think my family describes me as an independent girl, active, respecful.
Despite the moments of discussion where I get a little nervous and yell.
I always try to be happy and have a good relationship with everyone.
I love to enjoy at all times, always with a smile on my face.
I believe my friends think I am funny because we always laugh together, I'm very friendly and reliable with my friends.
I do no bother to tell someone if I do not get along with him because I do not like to keep things like that.
My relationship with my family is pretty good although we have discussions.
I have a brother who is 7 years old and two 18 and 16 years old sisters.
At school, I am resposible, and as always. I like to have fun but when I have to get serious i can do it very well, I compromise a lot in the activities I do.
I am cosidering the possibility of going to faculty of architecture to study the architecture deeply because I am very interesed in this career and I see great potential in this career.
If something happens that makes me decide that this not the career for me, not that I will chose to do.
With regared to the english language, I think that is important because it is the official language of the included world through that we are living though I am not good in english. I plan to study to be able to improve.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario